Patients & Attendant’s Rights & Responsibilities
If you are a patient or attendant, you own the full rights to :
- Be treated with care, respect, and kindness in a secure and sanitary environment irrespective of your gender, age, race, religion, origin, disabilities or sexual orientation.
- Be called by your real name and be notified about the names of the nurses, doctors, and other healthcare staff incorporated in your custody.
- Complete security of your privacy and confidentiality in care meetings, tests, and therapies.
- A transparent and comprehensible elucidation by your doctor regarding your diagnosis and the advantages and hazards of each treatment, desired result, and alteration in the medical condition.
- Obtain information from the hospital about the anticipated fee for medicines, treatment, and payment policies.
- Ask for a copy of your medical records according to the agreement.