Guidelines for Visitors
We appreciate your friends & family and admit that they are a crucial part of your recovery. We at Goyal Hospital take all the required measures and steps to ensure the full safety of our patients. Therefore, we have created some guidelines for the visitors who visit their loved ones at our hospital which are required to be followed by everyone during their visit.
Here are some of the guidelines we have for all the visitors who visit their loved ones at our hospital while they are under the treatment.
- For absolute comfort and ease of our patients, we appeal to you to restrict your visitor limit during the visiting hours.
- Please bear in mind that visitors can be limited according to the patient’s medical state and specific requirements.
- Visits by kids under the age of 12 are not permitted on patient floors. It is to safeguard kids from getting affected by any kind of infection.
- Thoroughly wash hands before and after visiting.
- Mobile phone use is forbidden when patient monitoring systems and critical medical equipment are working. Kindly read and obey all displayed signs regarding the use of cell phones and other guidelines for visitors.